- Real Estate Executive with over 35 years experience in acquisitions, dispositions, lease transactions, horizontal and vertical development and investment management of institutional quality commercial real estate throughout the U.S.
- 2010 - Present Joined the Gardner Real Estate Team Assisting with general Real Estate sales and specializing in residential and commercial investment properties
- 1995-2009 Senior Vice President - Metropolis Investment Holdings Inc Responsible for the acquisition, disposition, and investment management of a $2.4 billion portfolio of office, retail and land holdings
- 1973- 1994 Executive Vice President and C.O.O. Stiles Corporation Responsible for the growth of the company inot a fully integrated Real Estate Holding Co. that developed nearby 1000 acres of Commercial land +/- 5 million square feet of office, Industrial and retail projects
- Professional Affilitations, NAIOP, ULI, ICSC, Fort Lauderdale Board of Realtors
- Married 38 years with two children; 39 year resident on the east side of Fort Lauderdale, 20 year resident of Coral Ridge. Enjoys family activities, golf, tennis, playing Fantasy Football and Baseball, and playing piano and guitar