Seller's Estimated Net Proceeds
* Possible inspection repair costs are not included, but cannot exceed_____% or $______of the contract sales price (Generally anywhere from 0 to 3% dependent on buyer & sales contract used)
** Unpaid real estate taxes will be due at closing, but should be offset by a refund of your mortgage escrow balance shortly after closing. This amount is prorated based on the closing date.
*** Above expenses do not include fees for recording mortgage satisfactions and other documents that may be necessary to clear title issues.
Seller’s Closing Costs/ Broward County
- Bring abstract up to date$250+
- Documentary Stamps on Deed.$.007 x sales price
- Recording of any satisfactions$6.60 1st page and $4.50 ea additional pages
- Prorated share of taxes for the year of closing from January 1st to date of closing
- Prorated share of any condominium fees and/or Homeowner’s fees (If applicable)