It is very important to price your property at competitive market value when we finalize the listing agreement.
Buyers and Sellers Determine Value
The True Market Value of Your Home is determined by what a buyer is willing to pay and a seller is willing to accept in today's market.
Buyers make their pricing decision based on comparing your property to other properties SOLD in the area. Historically, your first offer is usually your best.
You Can Improve the Marketability of Your Home By...
- By improving the condition of the property
- By offering good terms
- By improving the way the home shows
- By pricing the home to reflect current market condition
As a Seller You Control:
- The price you ask
- The condition of your property
- Access to the property
As a Seller You Do Not Control:
- Market Conditions
- Motivation of your competition
- The Value