Major Factors That Sell!
“Fair Market Value” is defined as the highest price a buyer is willing to pay for a property. The average person will pay no more for a property than it would cost to purchase a comparable property.
Major Factors That Affect Property Value
- Price - #1Factor - If the property is overpriced the sale may be delayed or prevented
- Location - Buyers will always pay more for a location they desire
- Competition of Property - Other homes for sale of similar criteria in the same area
- Condition of Property - Affects price and speed of the sale
- Terms - The more terms available the quicker the sale and the higher the price
Honesty, Integrity and Experience... Make us the Family Team to Trust!