Interpreting Showing Results
Three Things Can Happen When Your Home Goes on the Market
- WE GET NO SHOWINGS
- WE GET SHOWINGS BUT NO OFFERS
- YOUR HOME SELLS AND SOMETIMES RIGHT AWAY!
INTERPRETING THOSE RESULTS
- If we have low to no showings: We have missed the mark, price wise, and we are in need of a significant repositioning. The agents are rejecting your home.
- If we get showings but no offers: You are close but buyers are using your property to justify buying other homes, perceived as having better value based on price: We are in need of a minor price repositioning. The buyers are rejecting your home.
- Your Home Sells Right Away: Fantastic!
Honesty and Integrity... Make us the Family Team to Trust!