7 Tips For Buyers
Interest Rates are still good today and there are still a good selection of homes available to choose from. Keep these things in mind when searching.
- Get Pre-Approved with a lender before you begin your search and fall in love with a dream home you can’t afford.
- Consider additional expenses that you will have such as repairs, taxes and insurance.
- Decide on what you must have and would like to have in your next home. Be flexible as it is rare that you will get everything.
- Use your imagination when considering a home that you do not like the paint colors, wallpaper or other affordable items to repair.
- Don’t compromise on the things that are most important to you such as number of bedrooms, location, etc.
- Always inspect the home that you will buy even if it looks great when looking at it. Know approximately what it will cost to repair or replace.
- Think about the future and what will be important to you in regards to neighborhoods, schools, etc.